The joys of spring!!
Yellow, orange and pink – each year it is a joy to witness the awakening of spring, to see these colours bring nature back to life once more. Now it is time to close our eyes and take a deep breath of the air, fresh and clear after the winter. Take advantage of our “joys of spring” special, and recharge with strength and energy for the most colourful days of the year.
Availability: 22 March to 20 June 2014
Included in the Package:
- 1 overnight stay including a generous buffet breakfast
- 36.5 wellbeing package
- Daily 4-course lunch or dinner at the Restaurant Bel-Air (15 GaultMillau points) or the Restaurant Olives d’Or
- 20% discount on an individual massage (50 minutes) by arrangement
- Free use of the hotel’s own e-bikes
|Hotel Type||Suite Type||Minimum Stay||Price|
|Grand Hotel Quellenhof & Spa Suites||Double Junior Suite||2 Nights||$ 882|
|Grand Hotel Hof Ragaz||Double Deluxe Room|
Single Comfort Room
What Makes Grand Resort Special?
- Deep in the ruggedly picturesque Tamina Gorge beats the heart of the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz: the legendary spring that has provided us with body-temperature thermal spa water for centuries. It forms the basis for a unique synthesis of wellbeing and health.
- The unique combination of luxury hotel facilities, fine food, wellbeing with its own thermal spa water, health, business and golf makes the Grand Resort unmistakable and incomparable.
- Experience timeless elegance and consummate hospitality. Get away from it all and discover the perfection of tranquillity, space and time – in the Grand Resort Bad Ragaz, the true source of being.
- The Grand Hotel Quellenhof & Spa Suites and the Grand Hotel Hof Ragaz nestle in a spacious park covering an area of some 500,000 square metres. Here, the legendary Swiss Grand Hotel culture, elegance and hospitality come together to create a veritable Leading Hotel of the World.